Cabling and Cabinet Services
Corporate Business Consulting SA allow real flexibility as we can meet the precise requirements of any business or organisation. Our network design and implementation consultancy team can help you to reduce the cost and the risk to your business.
We always aim to create networks that are not just value for money but that can, where possible, integrate with the emerging technologies without costing a fortune.
We are focussed on implementing network solutions around Microsoft platforms including Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012 or Windows 7/8 Operating Systems, or Microsoft Small Business Server 2008 and Small Business Server 2011.
We carry out a network analysis of your current systems to determine how we can increase reliability and performance. We then draw up a network design which evolves into implementation and delivery phase of the new network infrastructure.
A well designed network will improve communications and response times whilst increasing internal productivity through ‘always on’ high-speed connections to the Internet.
Networks reduce the per-user costs of central resources such as application servers, printers or specialist peripherals by sharing usage.
A well designed network will include appropriate security measures and will centralise the data backup for your organisation, making the regular protection of data a systematic routine task.
What we offer?
- Design of Wiring System (Implementation)
- Cat5e, Cat6 & Cat7 cabling
- Fibre optic backbone links to increase bandwidth
- IP or Analogue Systems and Lines
- IP CCTV & Biometric Security Systems
- Wireless Systems
- Installation of Projectors, Plasmas & Smart Boards
- Line of Sight Laser Links
- Network Servers, PC’s and Switches
Data Cabinet Works
We also offer a complete re-patching service, which can be conducted outside of normal working hours, this can help maximise the performance of your network and keep a safe, tidy working environment.
Trailing cables in the workplace are serious risk to health & safety. ‘Spaghetti’ in your comms room or data centre can reduce performance and cost you time and money when any changes are required.
We offer a cabinet changeover service to help you fit more devices into the network cabinet and allow for future growth. Or simply re-patching your cabinet with brand-new colour coded patch cables in the correct lengths to ensure they look tidy and are easy to identify.
Our Data Cabinet services include:
- Re-patch untidy cabinets
- Label cables all cables with unique IDs
- Install new colour coded patch cables
- Install new trunking or cable trays
- Replace patch cables with correct length cables
- Perform an audit for your records
- Relocate your cabinet, including electrics if necessary
- Install a new cabinet to allow for more devices