Chances are, your IT environment has developed gradually. Over time, problems can emerge, including performance gaps, redundancies, inefficiencies, and unintended information silos. Eventually, it can be difficult to determine what is and isn’t working. Without the proper perspective, it can be difficult to know where to invest your IT resources.
Chances are, your IT environment has developed gradually. Over time, problems can emerge, including performance gaps, redundancies, inefficiencies, and An IT Assessment is a comprehensive and thorough review of a company’s environment and technology systems. An effective IT assessment, like the one provided by CBCSA, will result in a written evaluation and recommendation. IT assessments help organisations like yours, no matter how large or small, get a better return on your IT investment, and, helps keep you winning with IT now and in the future.
Corporate Business Consulting SA developed our comprehensive, no-nonsense Information Technology Assessment (ITA). We conduct a thorough, in-depth review of all of your critical technology areas, evaluate them against best practices, and provide you with a road map to better leverage your IT as a competitive advantage.
Knowing Your Score Helps You Invest More Wisely
The assessment makes it simple to identify your IT strengths and weaknesses so you can invest more wisely. Our Information Technology Assessment (ITA) analyses an expansive range of IT functional areas, including:
- Data Storage: SAN, permissions, performance, accessibility, availability
- Server Infrastructure: Warranty/support, performance, capability planning, virtualisation, operating systems
- Network Infrastructure: Power, environment controls, UPS, warranty/support
- Networking Infrastructure/Carrier Services: ISP, network switching, wireless, cabling and connectivity, LAN/WAN, warranty/support
- Cloud Services: Compliance, availability, accessibility, service delivery models
- Business Services/Applications: Collaboration and messaging, financial management, CRM, Active Directory/directory services, business intelligence, file/print sharing
- Disaster Recover/Business Continuity: RTO and RPO, DR planning/readiness, business and impact analysis, backups
- Network Security: RTO Password policies, anti-virus, anti-spam, firewall, content filtering, physical security
- Telephony: All aspects of your telephony solution
- Risk: Risk identification, risk analysis
Upon completion of the assessment, you receive a detailed report and in-person presentation that outlines the current state of your technology and offers detailed recommendations for improvement.