Corporate Business Consulting SA is a provider of computer IT support and solutions for any small to medium size businesses located in the the Greater Johannesburg area. We have over 15 years experience and we offer a range of packages to fit any size business or budget. Our offices in Germiston allow us to offer anything from a complete fully managed IT services solution to a standalone machine for a one man business. We hope you enjoy navigating our site but if you need assistance please do not hesitate to contact us, we are happy to help.
Contact us to learn how your systems can work more reliably and your employees can work more efficiently.
Fixed Cost, 24 x 7 x 365 IT Support Contracts
Our monthly IT Support contract provides you and your business Unlimited IT Support for a Fixed Monthly Fee, delivered to you by our friendly support team.
- A Flexible, Granular service that adapts to the needs of your business.
- Help with IT Budgets and Procurement of Hardware and Software.
- Central Antivirus management and threat analysis.
- 24/7 incident logging system.
- Reduced On-Site support fees.
- Unlimited Remote, Telephone, and E-Mail Support.
- Monthly Site Visits (Scheduled)
- Monthly System reports
- Discounted rates on hardware and software purchases
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
The IT sector is responsible for approximately 2% of carbon dioxide emissions globally, this is equal to that of the aviation industry. Very simple steps can be taken to improve this situation and CBCSA are committed to this goal.
There are some key business benefits to ensuring that any new investment you make is in-line with Green IT ideals:
- Save up to 60% of IT energy costs
- Extend the life of IT equipment
- Reduce IT related waste
- Improve environmental credentials
- Reduce IT related CO2 emissions